Posted by Brenner Antone
Join me in welcoming Randy Gillette to the RCC Board of Directors
Randy was raised on a farm north of Paul, just 9 miles from the Rupert Country Club.
He is the owner of Rocky Ridge Farms. He and his wife Cindy have three daughters and four
grandchildren. Ashley and Allyson both live in Utah and Ainslie lives in Paul.
Randy started playing golf when he was in junior high school. He has always loved the game
but has become an official “golf junkie” in the last ten years. Two of his daughters played on
the Minico High School golf team. He loves to travel and play golf courses wherever he is. He
and his wife joined the Rupert Country Club when they were adding the back nine holes. They
have watched a lot of changes over that time. He feels fortunate to have the Rupert Country
Club so close and accessible.
Randy is very excited to have the opportunity to serve on the board. He feels he has much to
offer the Rupert Country Club from his work experience and his desire to make positive changes
Some of the changes he would like to see on the course are:
• A practice putting green that resembles any of the greens on the front nine
• Better yardage markers on the driving range
• Tree roots cut out and cleaned up especially on the greens
• Tee boxes leveled
• A sand trap put in by the practice green by the 18th tee box.
– March/April 2014
– Spring Work Day – April 5
– League Updates
– Upcoming Event Updates
– January 2014
– 2013 Christmas Party Recap
– January 15 RCC Annual Meeting
– Winter golf Tips
– December 2013
– Announcing the RCC Newsletter
– 2013 Christmas Party
– Pro Shop Open House