Golf Rules & Regulations
Rupert Country Club’s rules & regulations are meant to allow everyone an enjoyable round of golf at our beautiful Country Club. Help us keep our country Club a place where members enjoy a relaxing round of golf.
– All members and guest must register inside the golf shop before play.
– All players must start on the #1 tee unless approved by staff in golf shop.
– Each player must have a set of clubs.
– Stay on cart paths where provided, keep carts 30 yards away from greens at all times and keep carts off the hillsides of the greens on the back nine.
– Repair all ball marks on greens, replace divots and rake sand traps
– Dress code enforced. Collared shirts with sleeves required. No tank tops or halter tops.
– Course is closed on Mondays until 11:00am. No exceptions.
– Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
– Children must be 15 years of age with a valid driver’s license to operate a golf cart, unless accompanied by a parent.
– Proper etiquette at all times by members and guests.
– Slower players allow faster players to play through…..please keep up with the group ahead and no farther than 1 ½ holes behind group ahead.
– USGA rules of golf govern play with the exception of the local rules listed on the scorecards.
Failure to comply with the above mentioned rules will result in expulsion from the golf course.